Plate Heat Exchanger ReconditioningIf plate heat exchanger performance lags, we do provide a reconditioning service to improve performance & thermal efficiency. Also the plate heat exchanger, which comes out from scrap ships, undergoes through an exhaustive reconditioning process with OEM standard.
The Reconditioning Services Include:
- Disassembly and visual inspection to determine components that can be reconditioned and those that need replacement.
- Removal of glued gaskets, usually with the use of special nitrogen de-bonding systems.
- Plate Cleaning
- Dye-penetrant testing, if required, to verify plate pack integrity.
- Preparation and application of new gaskets to the plates according to updated material specifications
- Pressure testing of Plate Pack.